Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Annie's Waiting...

I am blogging at this point just to say that I am blogging. Not much goin' on except that Easter was moved to my house. Lots of Rock Band on that day of course. Tomorrow I finally get to go geocashing, which I have been bugging Annie to take me for ever. And she finally is taking me! And just to let you all know, music appreciation class at the JC is horribly boring with satanic ballets. Annie doesn't agree, but Chris does so... it was horribly boring either way. I am staying the night with Annie tonight which is why I went to class with her. She is waiting very impatiently for me to finish this so that we can roleplay. She just drug her own writing out which will buy me a couple more minutes. School ends next month (though I am behind on some things so I might still be working) and then the long dreary Summer vacation starts. Don't get me wrong, I prefer Summer vacation to the middle of Winter and school, but I am just way to bored every Summer. I am starting to think that maybe that the Lord just doesn't want me to go back up there. I hope I am wrong, but... his will and not mine. Now I just have to remember and believe this. I wrote to verses today while at music appreciation class. I will not be posting them here. Just thought I would let you know that I did. No church tomorrow night *tear* but at least I don't have to be home by a specific time. Annie and I were having a very heated discussion about the way to kill a vampire tonight. If you have heard of any ones besides stabbing them through the heart with wooden stakes, or ripping them to shreds and them burning them, comment and let me know. And yes, this is a normal conversational topic. At least the fact that it is slightly odd.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ah! What? You didn't like my college? Jk, jk, jk...
And I still think the Twilight way to dispose of a vamp is waaaay cooler than stabbing them with a sharpened stake... although either way would be an accomplishment.

Beccas Favs