So peeps, this month I am dedicating myself to these following things;1. Fall in love with my Lord all over again.
2. Finish the school year.
3. Stop being depressed.
4. Start being happy with my friends again.
5. Stop dwelling on the past.
6. Start dwelling on the present and future.
7. Do every command of my parents, when they tell me to do it.
8. Be a faithful blogger:)
How does that sound? Those are my goals for the month. Oh, it sounds like I might get to Spirit West Coast this year, and I so hope so!!!! And I really hope that the Weekend lifts my spirits and strengthens the relationship between everyone I know, and my Lord.
"Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
-Joshua 1:9



2 comments:
Cool! Sounds good.
that sounds like a really good list. i should have a list with all that stuff on it too:) i hope the weekend went really good:) i was sad i couldn't go:(
Post a Comment