Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And Swimming, and Swimming...

This is such a cute picture. Well, I just found out pollen is over so there is a little something taken out of my schedule. Oh, I just took the what song are you quiz from FB, and it said I was "In Love With the 80's" by Relient K. How funny is that? I did a bunch of driver's ed today. That is the most boring class I have ever taken. The Weekend is this Friday, I hope it's fun. Last year the girls didn't get to go out to the bonfire apparently, and they lost the battle of the sex's. That won't be this year!!! They didn't have me last year;) I feel so ready for the end of the school year, and Summer vacation!!! For feeling the delicious spray of the water on my face as I sit on the rubber tube, racing across the water. I think tubing is one of my favorite things about Summer. I can be in the water and not be cold, I get to enjoy the company of my cousins. I feel so happy and carefree on the water. It takes me away.

1 comment:

Kendra Logan said...

Water is awesome :) And I'm very ready for school to get out as well. I'm drowning in schoooooool!

Beccas Favs