Well, I didn't get to go out with Kenzie on Saturday. It made me really sad but I got to go to bass pro shops with my dad, so that was nice. Last night I had to work pollen, and I thought I would be tonight, but I just found out that I am not, so I get to go to church tonight!!!! I am really excited about that. I haven't been to church in like 2 1/2 weeks, so yea. I don't know if I am working tomorrow, but I kinda hope so. I guess it all depends on the rain. And the workers that are taking the flowers off the trees. But my life just hasn't been interesting these last couple of weeks. School, pollen, sleep, chores... isn't it exciting? I really can not think of anything else to say, but I really want to blog right now. Maybe I can talk about how much I love this picture. Or about the small amount of pollen that apparently took 5 of us to sift through. Or maybe how it's raining really hard outside, and I absolutely love the sound of rain!!! It's one of my favorite sounds I think. That and waterfalls, rivers, basically moving water. I love that sound. My 2 favorite scents are vanilla, and the air right after a good rain fall. Oh, and of course you can't forget that Idahoan air! I love the smell of redwood trees to. I guess I have a lot of favorite scents. I just opened my window so I could hear the rain better, and I tell you it is really coming down!!! All the plants and orchards are probably loving this!!!So I have one last thing to say;
"Dance like no one is watching.
Sing like no one is listening.
Love like you've never been hurt
and live like it's heaven on earth."
-Mark Twain



1 comment:
first of all, i love your picture.
second of all, the smell of the air after it rains is my favorite smell too. third of all, keep going, i'm sorry i didn't get to say hi to you tonight:( i love you:)
-janelly<333
Post a Comment