I can't wait for my date tomorrow. To bad we are going to be chaperoned by a mom. It's so sweet, we're going to go see Confessions of a Shopaholic, I have really been wanting to go see that movie for awhile. These last couple of days have been really tough, good, and fun all at the same time for me. I think I did okay for never having done pollen before. Especially considering that my first day resulted in a lot of pollen, so much that I was up until 2 in the morning getting it all done. So I am really tired right now. I feel for Annie, Hayden, and Chris, I really wouldn't want to go to a symphony tonight at all. I cannot get the smell of pollen off my hands! It really is aggravating since it doesn't smell all that great. This afternoon the dog that hangs out around the shop came to see me, and was rubbing up against me trying to get me to feed it. The result was that when I got home my doggie really could not leave me alone. He gets really jealous, it's funny. I can't wait for regular food tomorrow, lunch and dinner for the past 3 days had been all fast food. I want a chicken salad now all of a sudden. I wrote this really saddening poem, but I won't put it on here until I finish the other half, which is all happy. I would sound depressed if I didn't wait, but the thing just came to me. I was washing dishes on Monday night, and it came to me so fast, I was racing to find paper and a pencil.
Oh, and by the way, just so you guys don't completely flip, I am going out with Kenzie tomorrow. I wonder how many of you read the top and went WHAT?



3 comments:
I knew it was Kenzie! Me, me, I knew!
You should post the poem, I liked it how it was (You really ought to post it on Untitled...).
i was wondering but i wasn't freaking out...cuz Zeek is your boyfriend, right? lol ;) and i want to see your poem...
i was starting to feel left out there for a second... i thought you got a boyfriend and didn't tell me:) jk. i hope you don't get a boyfriend until you are 42;)
Post a Comment