Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flowers...Pollen...

Isn't this a pretty flower? I never thought I would say this, but I am sick and tired of these pick tinged flowers! I have been sifting them from pollen for the past oh, I don't know, 27 hours. And in there I have only slept for 3 hours. All I gotta say is that I better get paid! And I missed church last night which really depresses me. Oh well, enough complaining, I asked for this. For 2 years actually. And they need me just a touch. But I will say is that I am very, very tired, and it looks like it's going to be a late night again. My eyes are so dry, they want me to close them for the next 10 hours. Not gonna' happen. Besides pollen nothing else had really been going on. At all. In dads and mine absence, mom has been watching Anne of Green Gables. Love those movies. I take that back, the 3rd one is horrible!!! Her hair really isn't even red anymore in that one!!! That movie aggravates me to no end.

3 comments:

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

haha i loveee them!! the air smells soo ogood!! lol!!! but i feel for u! lol i think i have to pile props this year

Annie said...

Don't even get me started Becca! Haha, JK! I love working at the shop... I hope I get to work in the field at least one day this year though.

Cait said...

they are pretty...I missed you @ church wed. btw. it was really good though. anyway...yeah, love you

Beccas Favs