Hey guys, I'm a little sad right now. My mom suggested that we might go see Confessions of a Shopaholic, but she went to go pick up dad, and they went to Blockbuster instead. They only got 1 movie that I could watch: Igor. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but not that great either. And Darylyn couldn't stay the night. I am having an emo bored night. Tomorrow at church will be very good to me, I really need it. A bring down!!!!! Then Caitlin can come over tomorrow night, and then Annie's party on Sunday, along with doughboys!!!!!!!!!!! Or you may know them as Portuguese doughnuts. I have been waiting for those for a year now!!! And then I am hoping that I can get the new Harvest Moon for the Wii within the next couple of days. Friday, February 20, 2009
Booorrrrreeeedddddd!
Hey guys, I'm a little sad right now. My mom suggested that we might go see Confessions of a Shopaholic, but she went to go pick up dad, and they went to Blockbuster instead. They only got 1 movie that I could watch: Igor. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but not that great either. And Darylyn couldn't stay the night. I am having an emo bored night. Tomorrow at church will be very good to me, I really need it. A bring down!!!!! Then Caitlin can come over tomorrow night, and then Annie's party on Sunday, along with doughboys!!!!!!!!!!! Or you may know them as Portuguese doughnuts. I have been waiting for those for a year now!!! And then I am hoping that I can get the new Harvest Moon for the Wii within the next couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Suck it up! Don't be emo! It only works for not blonds... see my point. :)
P.S. Missed you this morning... :(
i missed you today...sorry i can't come over... =( i love your pic though...i need to learn to draw like those japanese people...rad!!! love you!
Post a Comment