Hey guys, well it looks like I beat Caitlin and Annie to it. We had so much fun on Friday! My families Rock Band family parties have now graduated to family and friend parties. Which is fine with me, I had fun with Darylyn and Chris there. Those were the friends. We really go all out huh? The Kee girls, (Fish), and parents came. Annie, Hayden, and their parents came. And then the friends. Darylyn, Annie, Hayden, Caitlin and Paige all came over in the afternoon, so I spent a really long time Friday playing Rock Band. That evening the rest of the peoples came over and bands were formed. Annie, Caitlin, Darylyn and I were the 4 girls in the band. My mom, and the 3 fathers were in the band Losser (my guess is that it's the work of Chris and Hayden), Then Chris, Hayden, Wyat and Paige were in Power Quad. It was an interesting night considering that we eventually raided my make-up and the colored hair gel we have. My dads beard was blue. Hayden's hair was red. My mom and Wyat had green in their hair. Chris was so wild, he wore one of my brothers clip-on ties. Then 4 girls in the band raided my closet, did our hair, and found that I had some black eyeshadow. I think you can use your imagination at this point. Everyone except Annie, Hayden and Chris left at about 11. They left after another half an hour. Apparently last night I was laying down, and my mom said I looked dead. Yesterday was my sister Hope's 1st birthday party. She turned 1 on the 11th. Today Olivia woke up with her throat sore, so I stayed home with her. I watched Another Cinderella Story. Selena Gomez is soooooooooo much better than Miley Cyrus at just about everything. Sorry, I feel very strong about that:) Tomorrow is school. Yay me.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Friday Night Parties
Hey guys, well it looks like I beat Caitlin and Annie to it. We had so much fun on Friday! My families Rock Band family parties have now graduated to family and friend parties. Which is fine with me, I had fun with Darylyn and Chris there. Those were the friends. We really go all out huh? The Kee girls, (Fish), and parents came. Annie, Hayden, and their parents came. And then the friends. Darylyn, Annie, Hayden, Caitlin and Paige all came over in the afternoon, so I spent a really long time Friday playing Rock Band. That evening the rest of the peoples came over and bands were formed. Annie, Caitlin, Darylyn and I were the 4 girls in the band. My mom, and the 3 fathers were in the band Losser (my guess is that it's the work of Chris and Hayden), Then Chris, Hayden, Wyat and Paige were in Power Quad. It was an interesting night considering that we eventually raided my make-up and the colored hair gel we have. My dads beard was blue. Hayden's hair was red. My mom and Wyat had green in their hair. Chris was so wild, he wore one of my brothers clip-on ties. Then 4 girls in the band raided my closet, did our hair, and found that I had some black eyeshadow. I think you can use your imagination at this point. Everyone except Annie, Hayden and Chris left at about 11. They left after another half an hour. Apparently last night I was laying down, and my mom said I looked dead. Yesterday was my sister Hope's 1st birthday party. She turned 1 on the 11th. Today Olivia woke up with her throat sore, so I stayed home with her. I watched Another Cinderella Story. Selena Gomez is soooooooooo much better than Miley Cyrus at just about everything. Sorry, I feel very strong about that:) Tomorrow is school. Yay me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment