three names I have been called:
1. Rebecca
2. Becca
3. Becky
4. Bucca
three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter
2. soon to be Pollen collector
3. Student
three places I have lived:
1. Ceres, CA
2. Modesto, CA
3. Hayden Lake, ID
three TV shows that I watch:
1. Psych
2. Monk
3. Full House
three places I have been:
1. Canada
2. Mexico
3. Hayden Lake
three people that e-mail me regularly:
1. Facebook
2. Goodreads
3. Annie
three of my favorite foods:
1. Most foods
2. In-N-Out
3. I love food in general
three friends I think will respond:
1. One person that already sent me this
2. One person that already sent me this
3. Darylyn
three things I am looking forward to:
1. Friday (If the people I invited come over)
2. Graduating High School
3. Wednesday night. Its a special



2 comments:
three names I have been called:
1. Nannie
2. Anne
3. Andy
three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter
2. Pollen control 'worker'
3. Student
three places I have lived:
1. Modesto
2. Davis
3. Hayden Lake
three TV shows that I watch:
1. Psych
2. Monk
3. The Office
three places I have been:
1. Israel
2. London
3. Hayden Lake
three people that e-mail me regularly:
1. Facebook
2. Goodreads
3. Becca
three of my favorite foods:
1. Veggis (I am not a vegetarian)
2. Fruit
3. Twice baked potato's
three friends I think will respond:
1. No comment
2. No comment
3. No comment
three things I am looking forward to:
1. Holdig Nikki
2. Graduating College
3. Time with Jesus!
Um, I don't want to make you feel to 'homeschooled', but do you know to count? After two comes three... three names you have been called can't work as four. LOL ;)
Post a Comment