Saturday, February 7, 2009
I was a Rock Star for a night!
Looks like yesterday was my weekend fun. That's okay though, I enjoy hanging out with Annie, Chris, and Hayden. Yesterday I went shopping at Goodwill. Found 2 dressed that I really liked and can't wait for mom to wash them. After that, I headed over to Annies to spend the next 10 hours there. The plan was just to stay for a couple of hours so we could become authors for a little while. Let me tell you, I made my most favorite character ever!!! No, I am not going to tell you about it. And thankfully it was arranged for me to stay until that evening. We were on a writing role! But after 3-4 hours my head started to hurt. So, I let myself be lured into the living room to play Rock Band with the boys. Annie reluctantly followed. We played for a little bit, then split up to go do our entertainment-for-the-night, erands. Annie and I got back first with the pizza, and played some, made my character, and basically rocked the house. Chris and Hayden got back soon afterward with Soda and Silverado. Kevin Costner as Jake in it was deffinitly my favorite. A.D.D. I think I lean more towards comedy and action in my favorite movie genres. Mandy came over long enough to watch the movie with us. Then 2 more hours of Rock Band. Annie got bored of it half and hour before I had to leave though, and went to her cave; the office. It seems like the only thing I have left this weekend is church tomorrow. Thats okay, I need a quiet day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Awesome :) I wanna know about your character!! Lol!
How come none of my comments go through? I know it's not you.
Can't wait to see the dresses.
Peace, love and Bobby Sherman!
Post a Comment