Hey. I really need to find another entrance word besides hey. Oh well. I am so bored right now. I just put on a face mask and it has to sit for 20 minutes, and I don't like to do anything while I am wearing it, cause I hate cracking it with my facial expressions. But I was bored and wanted to blog... so here I am! Tomorrow most people get school off, but little ol' me gets to do school. Unless Annie is willing to whisk me off to do errands for our dad again:D But with my luck it won't happen. Olivia is feeling fine, I think she just had one of those weird throat things that you wake up with and it goes away within the day. Darn it! I just sneezed, my poor face mask. I remember the first time I wore one was at Annies. We went to go get a movie (thanks to my good convincing skills with my uncle) which was Signs. I had never seen it before and I get way to into movies. We watched in Hayden's room, which is pretty black with all the lights off, and Hayden before the movie kept trying to make us laugh with the masks on. Aggravating and fun all at the same time. Of course by the time the movie was over Annie's and mine masks were cracked everywhere. I keep discovering other songs that I love on my iPod. A couple of weeks ago I went over to Darylyns and she put about 1200 songs on my iPod. And I knowing a lot of them, but not knowing what in the world she was putting on there. She sped through it really fast. Anyway, I found Britt Nicole on there, who has 2 songs on KLOVE that I hear a lot and like. Set the World On Fire, and You. Really good songs. I am rambling again huh? Oh well, it's fun! The boys are at a friends house tonight, so the house is sooooooo quiet. Quite exquisite. This weekend has been so slow for Facebook and blogging. I hope it picks back up, all today I have been bored. When I wanted to call my friends I knew they weren't home. Why can't I want to call them at times when I know they are home. 2 friends I think are ignoring me, so it looks like I get to do some damage control this week. I seem to be doing that with these 2 friends a lot lately. They are just going through some tough times though, so I forgive them. They clamp up when they are stressed, which really isn't healthy. Damage control sounds so harsh doesn't it? I don't mean it that way, it's just that I am getting little frustrated with them. And they never read my blog, which is to bad, cause then just maybe, they would be the one to call for a change. Even if it is just to nag at me for this. My Kittie is playing behind me right now. Last Thursday Annie took our dads some stuff they forgot out to them in Los Banos. Aunt Laurie didn't want her driving alone, and at this point I am guessing that she prefers my company to Hayden's (at least every now and then) cause Hayden stayed at my house and watched the boys (my mom and Olivia was with my Grannie Annie doing some things that I can't remember) while I went with Annie. One little catch to all that though. Hayden had brought a sling-shot with him, and I had to warn him and the little boys that they weren't to shoot our pets. No Tiger hunting! That's our cats name just so you know, we just all call him Kittie. I don't think that they would shoot Zeek, but I mentioned him just in case to. I trust Hayden not to be cruel to my poor doggie, but not to Kittie. He is in denial that he likes cats, and I told him that, and since then he hasn't been to nice to poor Kittie. On the way to Los Banos Annie and I were talking when we both stopped at the same time to exclaim about the coolest house we saw. It was so sad though, cause it had been burnt and was falling apart. I was honestly surprised it was still standing. I would describe it, but I am only good at describing food. I think that this might be my longest post ever. Who knows though, and I am not pathetic enough to check all the rest of my posts to find out. Maybe if there was only a couple, but I got over 100 so I am not going to. All I have left to say is: Peace-Love-Laughter-and be your inner Rock Star!



2 comments:
I think we ought to save up and buy that beautiful old house; plant trees and vines all around it... and have a library! Ooooo, daydreaming again!
friday night was fun!!! we should do it again. I would say @ my house but I don't have rock band. or makeup. so I guess it will have to be at your's or Anne's. I'll send you our band pic b-cuz it turned out rockin' and it's my wallpaper right now.
Post a Comment