Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Concerts

Beautiful isn't it? Not much been going on.. wait! I just thought of something! I went to the Newsboys concert Sunday night! It was so much fun, though I have to say that I am not to fond of the new singer. I've fallen in love with these songs with someone else singing them. It just doesn't sound the same. Caitlin agrees with me. There were 3 other bands before them though that were pretty good. Bread for Stone and VOTA (previously Casting Pearls) were really good, and DecembeRadio reminded me of Hawk Nelson. It was pretty funny when they broke out into Carry on Wayward Son, Cait and I turned to each other going "what's it called?!?" I figured it out pretty soon. Rock Band is awesome. I got Vota to sign my converse though, I was pretty happy about that. Caitlin didn't think that I had the guts to do it, which just made me want it all the more. This Sunday I think I am going to go to Fresno to see Hawk Nelson, Jeremy Camp, and a couple other people and bands play. $10 at the door, you can't beat that! I have STAR testing this week which isn't all that enjoyable I must say. Though I thought that there wasn't going to be anyone I knew there, but there is which comforts me. Ashley, Austin, MaKenzie, Derek, Lucas, and I feel like there is someone else, but I can't remember for some reason. I past the CAHSEE I just found out which makes me happy:) We're waiting on the flowers for pollen, it was snowing in Sonora this last weekend, and that is about all the news I can think of for right now.

1 comment:

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

ok Derek aint spelled like that, its Derrick, lol sorry it really bugs me when ppl spell names wrong, haha yea im retarded! i know! umm o and btw i cant go 2 the concert cuz i have testing the next dayyyy, anddd o tawnee was at testing too! haha i love how i know all these ppl who test there! lol whelppp love ya have fun at the concert

Beccas Favs