Isn't it totally true? Well sadness happened, I didn't get to go to the Hawk Nelson concert in Fresno on Sunday. I got to fold clothes instead. Yay me. But this Friday is the Weekend and I am excited about that. I didn't get to go last year because I had to go up to Sonora for my uncle's High School graduation. I have kinda been having a bad week, and I can't figure out how I sunk into this weird mood. It started last Wednesday, and I am starting to come out of it now. It's really weird. This is a busy time of the year for me, STAR testing, finishing up school, starting my more-than-likely-going-to-be-disappointed Idaho plans, and just general excitement for Summer. We watched Anne of Green Gables the Sequel today. It was really good, and now I think that I am going to read the books again. And I need some more Ted Dekker. Books are my friend again all of a sudden. And Darylyn, hurry up and finish Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring! I want to read it again, and don't you dare give it back to me until you read it!!! I have been doing a lot of writing lately, and I really like this new avenue of emotion directing. I really can't wait for church on Wednesday. I also can't wait to graduate next year. Time has been going by way to fast. I feel like Anne in the movie where she doesn't want anyone to change and grow up. I can't stop it though- regrettably. The future scares me at times, but I just have to keep relying on my Lord for the future. He knows the perfect plan and I don't, so I am going to try and not mess it up with trying to do all by myself. What a sorry story that would be. I hope everyone watched that video! I don't know about the rest of you, but I say midnight showing of Where the Wild Things Are here I come! T o bad it doesn't come out until October 16. I will have already turned 16. I don't want to turn 16! Can I just turn back the clock 5 years? That would be wonderful. To many friends are leaving me all of a sudden. I think one of my new favorite books is Mrs. Doc by Janette Oke. It was really good. I really want the CD Vota by Vota. They used to be Casting Pearls, and I saw them in concert with the Newsboys. And the movie soundtrack for Phantom of the Opera, and a bunch of Disney songs. I really wish that I could come up with a story idea that isn't already taken. But everything has been thought up before! I don't want to be a copy cat. Tomorrow I get to go to the Hickman school library, and the Modesto library. I am going to have some fun in there.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Just Keep Swiming...
Isn't it totally true? Well sadness happened, I didn't get to go to the Hawk Nelson concert in Fresno on Sunday. I got to fold clothes instead. Yay me. But this Friday is the Weekend and I am excited about that. I didn't get to go last year because I had to go up to Sonora for my uncle's High School graduation. I have kinda been having a bad week, and I can't figure out how I sunk into this weird mood. It started last Wednesday, and I am starting to come out of it now. It's really weird. This is a busy time of the year for me, STAR testing, finishing up school, starting my more-than-likely-going-to-be-disappointed Idaho plans, and just general excitement for Summer. We watched Anne of Green Gables the Sequel today. It was really good, and now I think that I am going to read the books again. And I need some more Ted Dekker. Books are my friend again all of a sudden. And Darylyn, hurry up and finish Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring! I want to read it again, and don't you dare give it back to me until you read it!!! I have been doing a lot of writing lately, and I really like this new avenue of emotion directing. I really can't wait for church on Wednesday. I also can't wait to graduate next year. Time has been going by way to fast. I feel like Anne in the movie where she doesn't want anyone to change and grow up. I can't stop it though- regrettably. The future scares me at times, but I just have to keep relying on my Lord for the future. He knows the perfect plan and I don't, so I am going to try and not mess it up with trying to do all by myself. What a sorry story that would be. I hope everyone watched that video! I don't know about the rest of you, but I say midnight showing of Where the Wild Things Are here I come! T o bad it doesn't come out until October 16. I will have already turned 16. I don't want to turn 16! Can I just turn back the clock 5 years? That would be wonderful. To many friends are leaving me all of a sudden. I think one of my new favorite books is Mrs. Doc by Janette Oke. It was really good. I really want the CD Vota by Vota. They used to be Casting Pearls, and I saw them in concert with the Newsboys. And the movie soundtrack for Phantom of the Opera, and a bunch of Disney songs. I really wish that I could come up with a story idea that isn't already taken. But everything has been thought up before! I don't want to be a copy cat. Tomorrow I get to go to the Hickman school library, and the Modesto library. I am going to have some fun in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Don't focus your creative energy on making sure you aren't mirroring someone else. Just write what comes to mind and you will turn out unique! (Get ready for an expounded version of this on the our blog... you've got me started)
And don't forget how passionately I refused to grow up, it didn't turn out well... so much easier to let time (and God) have its way.
I totally agree about turning sixteen. I have almost a whole year to go, but I don't want to get older! I'm not afraid of wrinkles or anything, I just want to stay this age forever :(
hummm idk i kinda wanna be 16! lol, but i am enjoying my age right now!! but i agree with Annie just let GOD and time have its way!
Post a Comment