Well people, it is finally here. I know I am late on the book coming out, but better late than never right? Tonight I went over to my cousin Annie's house, where I spent some time with her brother and his friend looking for a red crochet ball which apparently was not cheap, among my aunts plants. Trust me on this, she has a lot of ground cover. It could be anywhere. Anyway, later Annie started jumping up and down, turned around and very excitedly tell me that the new Eragon series book came out a couple days ago, ergo the Brisingr book cover, and she skidded toward her mom on there hardwood floors, to see if we could go. Of course we went and got it. The last copy to. I am at my Grannie Annie's, I am staying with her while my grandfather is gone. He is in Washington, and told her he is going to try to get back tomorrow. Somehow I doubt that. Oh, for those of you who know what the book cover looks like and is wondering what this one is, it is just the cover of the books in Spain. I thought it looked cool, so I selected this one. Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Brisingr
Well people, it is finally here. I know I am late on the book coming out, but better late than never right? Tonight I went over to my cousin Annie's house, where I spent some time with her brother and his friend looking for a red crochet ball which apparently was not cheap, among my aunts plants. Trust me on this, she has a lot of ground cover. It could be anywhere. Anyway, later Annie started jumping up and down, turned around and very excitedly tell me that the new Eragon series book came out a couple days ago, ergo the Brisingr book cover, and she skidded toward her mom on there hardwood floors, to see if we could go. Of course we went and got it. The last copy to. I am at my Grannie Annie's, I am staying with her while my grandfather is gone. He is in Washington, and told her he is going to try to get back tomorrow. Somehow I doubt that. Oh, for those of you who know what the book cover looks like and is wondering what this one is, it is just the cover of the books in Spain. I thought it looked cool, so I selected this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
O my goodness!! I wanna read that book sooo badly! haha you got me hooked on them! thanks! haha [ =
It is soooooooooo good so far. It started wierd (I'm a bit disapointed), but I'm holding out... he better not have screwed it up!
I agree with Anne...he better not have done anything stupid...or, I swear I'll drive back to Montana just to slap him...
Post a Comment