Well, this is for all you people who do not know me and grown when they saw my blog title. "Goonies" is my favorite movie, I even have a goonie t-shirt. It is one of those cheesy eighties movies ( most of my favorite movies are from the eighties or nineties) that are hilarious. I have a theory on that though. You have to grow up with the movie to really love it like I do. But anyway ( oh and Annie you don't have to read this particular entry. If you do don't gag.) "Goonies" is a movie about four, I would say twelve-year old boys, with one of their older brothers, his girlfriend, and her friend going on a local legend of One-eyed Willie the pirates rich stuff. (Treasure) Just so you know, it is not the cleanest movie ever. Oh, and there being chased by a woman, and her two sons who all are murderers. I know, it sounds cheesy but I love movies like this. The fact that it's made in the early eighties might help.
Monday, September 22, 2008
What?
Well, this is for all you people who do not know me and grown when they saw my blog title. "Goonies" is my favorite movie, I even have a goonie t-shirt. It is one of those cheesy eighties movies ( most of my favorite movies are from the eighties or nineties) that are hilarious. I have a theory on that though. You have to grow up with the movie to really love it like I do. But anyway ( oh and Annie you don't have to read this particular entry. If you do don't gag.) "Goonies" is a movie about four, I would say twelve-year old boys, with one of their older brothers, his girlfriend, and her friend going on a local legend of One-eyed Willie the pirates rich stuff. (Treasure) Just so you know, it is not the cleanest movie ever. Oh, and there being chased by a woman, and her two sons who all are murderers. I know, it sounds cheesy but I love movies like this. The fact that it's made in the early eighties might help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thank you for explaining to me about the name. I might try to watch the film someday coming.
Stephan
Post a Comment