Saturday, September 20, 2008

Randomness

Well today is one of those days where my mom likes to come up with chores to do. Don't get me wrong, I normally don't mind, except for laundry, and the all time worse for me, dishes. Besides that, my kitten has grown twice his size, in like two weeks. This morning I was slightly awake ( not really) and I felt something sharp on my hand. Jerking my hand I felt little needles give me some pretty bloody scratches. Naturally you can probably guess what scratched me. Two weeks from tomorrow is my birthday!!!!!!!! Yes I am a birthday person.

3 comments:

Annie said...

That's a really cool birthday cake picture!

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

Woash I like your pictures!! and yes you totally are a birthday person, remember last year you called me like 2000000000 times!!!

Anonymous said...

happy early birthday!!!

Beccas Favs