O.K., am I just the only one who gets in strange moods? Of course not, what am I saying!!!! I have witnessed quite a few of these weird moods. And if it is not obvious yet, I will tell you that I am in one of those weird moods. And I felt like blogging even though I had nothing to blog about. The chili cook off square dancing inspired me, and now I want to have a dancing party! Anybody willing to scheme with me? I know most people I talked to didn't like "Speed Racer" but me with my strange love of movies I absolutely love it!!!!! I am watching it again right now while I am making cookies! My kitty is so cute! He keeps stalking around the house today, going back and forth to playing with my dog Zeek, inanimate objects, and sleeping. Oh, and trying to bite my fingers off. ( Ya, ya, I know evil cat right Kee cousins!) Am I making anybody at least smile, or maybe even laugh yet? I said that cause I just realized how funny this blog may sound. Any who, I don't care. And sorry about the birthday pole, but I just could not resist! Cool pic huh?
Monday, September 29, 2008
Strange
O.K., am I just the only one who gets in strange moods? Of course not, what am I saying!!!! I have witnessed quite a few of these weird moods. And if it is not obvious yet, I will tell you that I am in one of those weird moods. And I felt like blogging even though I had nothing to blog about. The chili cook off square dancing inspired me, and now I want to have a dancing party! Anybody willing to scheme with me? I know most people I talked to didn't like "Speed Racer" but me with my strange love of movies I absolutely love it!!!!! I am watching it again right now while I am making cookies! My kitty is so cute! He keeps stalking around the house today, going back and forth to playing with my dog Zeek, inanimate objects, and sleeping. Oh, and trying to bite my fingers off. ( Ya, ya, I know evil cat right Kee cousins!) Am I making anybody at least smile, or maybe even laugh yet? I said that cause I just realized how funny this blog may sound. Any who, I don't care. And sorry about the birthday pole, but I just could not resist! Cool pic huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
speed racer stunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(with a capitol s)
I just saw speed racer and I loved it like no other, omg it was soo funny!!! and I like cars, and goin fast so it was great! haha.
I would sooo be able to get into it to! it would be soooooo flippin fun! hehehe
Post a Comment