Well, I didn't do much yesterday. But my highlight of the day was study. It was a special, and for this one we watched a movie. It was about how all the prophecies of the bible about the end times could happen at any moment. How Israel is its own nation again, how the Muslim's want to kill them all, and all these crazy things that have been happening for the past hundred years that are connected with it. Anyway, afterward Mariah, Chandler, and I were walking to pick Abby (Mariah's little sister) from Team 56. Mariah and I were talking about something, from behind us Chandler started completely freaking out. Apparently, he had no idea that Armageddon might be that close. It was very funny. As for today, it was a family day, we went up to the mountains and just drove around. We got out for awhile at some creek that I do not remember the name of. I know the cake has nothing to do with what I am saying, but my birthdays soon, and it is a cool cake!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Two Days
Well, I didn't do much yesterday. But my highlight of the day was study. It was a special, and for this one we watched a movie. It was about how all the prophecies of the bible about the end times could happen at any moment. How Israel is its own nation again, how the Muslim's want to kill them all, and all these crazy things that have been happening for the past hundred years that are connected with it. Anyway, afterward Mariah, Chandler, and I were walking to pick Abby (Mariah's little sister) from Team 56. Mariah and I were talking about something, from behind us Chandler started completely freaking out. Apparently, he had no idea that Armageddon might be that close. It was very funny. As for today, it was a family day, we went up to the mountains and just drove around. We got out for awhile at some creek that I do not remember the name of. I know the cake has nothing to do with what I am saying, but my birthdays soon, and it is a cool cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
what is armageddon? do you like to eat bacon.
Woah! That's a cake?
woash thats what that is!!! CRAZY!! lol love ya!
hey, did you ever figure out who anonymous was??
Post a Comment