Just to warn all you poor people who might come on my blog often and wonder, why isn't she blogging more? Well, I probably will be one of those people who only blogs once every week or two. So you have been warned.

So my cousin, Caitlin, is over and she has not seen "The Little Mermaid 3 Ariel's Beginning" so we are going to stay up late, stuff ourselves ( at least me) with junk, and be six years old again. Well I gotta go be a six year old!



3 comments:
Okay, this is just another blog I'm going to have to check all the time.... there are several in my favorites box. I think you'll blog more than you think, it is addicting.
how exciting!! wooowhooo, i hope you blog more than like once a week! how boring would that be if you didnt!
don't be one of those once a week posters!! your readers can't wait that long.
Post a Comment