Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birthday!

All right people here it is. Last nigh Mariah came over to spend the night. My parents took us to Red Robin (yumm!) and then we spent half the night watching movies. We watched Happy Feet which I hadn't seen before then, and Little Mermaid 3 which she hadn't seen yet. Well, besides that, I am not doing much of anything else for my birthday (anybody want to remedy that?) which isn't till tomorrow. Yes it is on the 5th, and for the people who put September whatever it is, were you just trying to make me unhappy? Being the birthday person I am nobody could have gotten through last month without me telling them ten billion times. Anyway, whoever got it wrong is now right! I am in a very strange mood if you couldn't tell. Seriously though, tomorrows Sunday, my birthday. Anybody want to help?

3 comments:

Annie said...

Dude! I have that same sleeping bag picture on my blog! Little Mermaid 3 is the bomb, although the 1st one is my fav.

Anonymous said...

lol...those are sleeping bags!!!! ha ha...i've wondered what they were for soooo long!

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

Hey I hope you had a great bday!! haha. sleeping bags, haha funny!! i like the middle one, or the blue one, haha

Beccas Favs