Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Insomnia
Three days and counting down for Insomnia! I can't wait, especially since I missed last years. I haven't been to it without the junior highers and high scholars combined before, so this ought to be interesting. And Caitlin can go this year, and Mariah and Megan will be going! I am very happy. The last time I went, the only person I really knew was Darylyn, and girl you are really hard to keep up with, especially after three icee's within, like, two hours. I just got Relient Ks CD "Two Wrongs Don't Make Right, But Three Do" and I have had "In Love With the 80's stuck in my head all day. Perfect song for me considering I do love the 80's. I am at my dads, and one of his cats, Loki, is meowing up a storm for my attention. My dad and I have agreed that he is one of those cats that continually grow. And he is like six, seven years old, so way past the time when normal cats stop growing. Yes I have very fond memories of him when he was a kitten. Like the one time I had to sit on the couch all night, because lying in bed made my toes to vulnerable to his little teeth that loved to chew on things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! Only a few months out of the highschool group and I am totaly out of the loop... I had no idea Imsomnia was coming up. Have fun!
Yea I guess I sorta am hard to keep up with! I totally remember that Insomnia, that was a really fun one!!!! In love with the 80's is an amazing song! haha bytheway fun post! love ya!
~darylynnnnnn~
Becca- you have to come home now cause I went over your house today and Zeeky misses you!!! He wouldn't leave my side when I was there. Course he loves me...haaaa
smoothes-granni@nni
Post a Comment