Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Stuff

So, I got a phone call yesterday when I was not home, and apparently my dad answered. Ergo, I have now idea who called me, except that it was one of my friends. So if you read this, please let me know who you are. And as for the rest I am now officially fifteen. Get ready for next year, cause I will be sixteen, and craziness beyond knowledge will be happening in my brain in plans for celebration. I promise though, after this post no more birthday stuff till next year. Caitlin, if you want to borrow Inkdeath, you can. I got it with some of the money I got for my birthday! I am halfway through, and it is really good. Hey, for those of you who saw Eagle Eye, what did you think of it? I liked it. Now for my next movie I am waiting for High School Musical 3. And Madagascar 2. And by the way, you people got it right on the poll, my birthday is on October 5. Really I was surprised, no one nailed me for my birthday on Sunday. I was sure at least Paige would.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, are you going with me to see hsm3 on the 25th??? it's an open invitation for whoever wants to come. If you can come, invite all your friends.

Cait said...

heck yeah i want to borrow inkdeath...bring it tonight!

Beccas Favs