Well, here is something I finally remembered to say. This is just to warn you guys, Eliot bit through his lip, right below his nose. There is a big tree in our front yard, and for some reason (I think that Wyat was supposed to be making a "trap") had a brick tied to a string that was slung over a branch. Wyat pulled on the swing, and it accidentally swung and hit Eliot in the face. All I heard was a horrible scream, and Wyat rushing Eliot to the house with there hands full of blood. It looked so much worse than it really was, so he is fine. Anyway, I got my braces off about 2 hours ago!!!!!! It feels really weird, but I love it.
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you can see, I am very excited. Anyway, maybe soon I can come up with something worth writing about.



5 comments:
Yes, yes, yes Eliot hurt himself, and I'm very sorry for the young lad. But did Wyat's trap work? Now that is the question...
yeah, did the trap work??? that's the whole point, isn't it?
AND, you are so lucky, try not to rub it in too much, AND i want to see a picture!
Congrats on your braces!
did the trap work?!?!?!?
GETTING YOUR BRACES IS SOMETHING WORTH WRITING ABOUT:) what was he trying to trap? hehe
-janell<3
Post a Comment