Insomnia was an absolute blast. I went on the bumper cars twice and won... twice. I love the bumper cars, they are one of my favorites. I did DDR, and found out that I am woefully out of practice. Got fifty tickets with one token, oh ya. I played laser tag four times. My best spot was eighth place out of twenty-four people. I also figured out that if I chose one person and followed them for as long as I could keep up ( a while) and tagged them every time their pack came back on, I got a higher score. Yes, yes, I know your not supposed to do that, so I only did it twice. Austin and Will didn't seem to happy with me. Bowling was fun, though most of the time I sat with Darylyn, Simon, and Levi listening to some iPods. Who wants to help me get some better movies for while we are waiting for our parents? Monsters Inc. is a good movie, but I have seen it I don't even want to know how many times. I only slept three hours on Saturday, eight am to eleven am. And thank you Annie for allowing my mother to expose my face to the bright sunlight that woke me up. Yesterday dad took Eliot and Wyat to a canal to look for slimy living things. They came back with a frog. The bucket they had it in was not big enough, so they had me take it outside and let it go. But Olivia didn't see me. Later she noticed that the frog was gone. That led to the question, "daddy, where is the frog?" And of course he told here it was in her bed. So last night, at about eleven she wakes up crying saying that there are frogs in her bed. It was very funny.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Fun Times
Insomnia was an absolute blast. I went on the bumper cars twice and won... twice. I love the bumper cars, they are one of my favorites. I did DDR, and found out that I am woefully out of practice. Got fifty tickets with one token, oh ya. I played laser tag four times. My best spot was eighth place out of twenty-four people. I also figured out that if I chose one person and followed them for as long as I could keep up ( a while) and tagged them every time their pack came back on, I got a higher score. Yes, yes, I know your not supposed to do that, so I only did it twice. Austin and Will didn't seem to happy with me. Bowling was fun, though most of the time I sat with Darylyn, Simon, and Levi listening to some iPods. Who wants to help me get some better movies for while we are waiting for our parents? Monsters Inc. is a good movie, but I have seen it I don't even want to know how many times. I only slept three hours on Saturday, eight am to eleven am. And thank you Annie for allowing my mother to expose my face to the bright sunlight that woke me up. Yesterday dad took Eliot and Wyat to a canal to look for slimy living things. They came back with a frog. The bucket they had it in was not big enough, so they had me take it outside and let it go. But Olivia didn't see me. Later she noticed that the frog was gone. That led to the question, "daddy, where is the frog?" And of course he told here it was in her bed. So last night, at about eleven she wakes up crying saying that there are frogs in her bed. It was very funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Great blog! Please check out mine and click around. THANKS!
haha insomnia was amazing!!! dude me and simon kept losing you in laser quest! idk where you went! haha i almost fell asleep at bowling! omgsh wasn't Manda goin crazy!!! haha ok yea this insomnia was amazing! love ya!
laser tag is so much fun!
that's so funny about the frogs. that's not even nice though!!
Post a Comment