Friday, October 17, 2008

Pain

Either I am reeaalllyy out of shape, or I fought peoples hard yesterday. (Or hanging on for dear life as Hayden tried his best to pull me into the water.) Though it is probably a combination of all three. Yesterday afternoon, mom was gone, and I get a call from my Uncle David. He wanted to know whether or not Wyat and I would like to go tubing with them. Duh! of course we would. We didn't get to Don Pedro until around 3:30, 4 o'clock. We used the rest of our daylight time very wisely. It ended up Uncle David, Annie, Hayden, Chris, Wyat, and me. I don't remember quite rightly except for a few instances like Chris, Hayden, and their tube completely on top of me. My thighs hurt for that one. Being on top of me, my legs got shoved into the water, and let me tell you that it is not comfortable to have your whole legs in the water while the boat is still going. Oh, right, once I completely flew over Annie. That was an interesting experience for both of us. Trust me, I landed hard on that one. I was with Hayden on their new tube (lets just say it is not that small, and I love all the handles on it!) when Chris jumped on us. In the end Hayden and Chris traded places on the tube, then Hayden tried to pull me off. I'm starting to think that I can hang on to tubes very well. Hayden let go first. Later Hayden did a nice face plant while he was wake boarding, and if his face doesn't hurt him today, then something weird is going on, cause we herd that slap all the way on the boat. Chris and Annie had some nice wipe outs too. On the way back to the dock, everybody else but me and Chris was finished, so it was me and him trying to kick each other off the whole time. It was great, I got him three times (my first time getting anyone their tube before, so lets just say I was excited beyond belief) and me 0. Of course earlier in the day, his and Hayden's effort got me off a good number of times. I will probably say more with the pictures Annie is going to send me, but for now I am done!

2 comments:

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

haha sounds like you guys had an amazing time! Gosh I haven't been tubing in forever!! Whelp hope you start feeling not so sore!!

Anonymous said...

wow...sounds like fun!!

Beccas Favs