
O.K., I know the cover of this book looks a little odd. But it is the last book in my favorite trilogy "Inkheart". This book came out early, and I just found out today that it is out. So, I am freaking out and very excited. The movie to the first book comes out January 30th. The next Redwall book comes out on the 16th. I am happy for that to, even though I will probably be able to tell you what the whole book is about after the first chapter. I just realized, I don't write very long blogs, do I? Oh well.
3 comments:
I know you love these books, but I can't get over the main characters name. Btw, just finished Brisingr...
what month is the next redwall book coming out? i can't wait!!
anne i'm so excited for you!!! becca i'm sorry i didn't tell you it was out before...
Post a Comment