Thursday, October 2, 2008

Redwall

October 16. That is when the new Redwall book comes out Paige. Not that I am not happy that another book I haven't read yet gets added on my list; but after reading chapter 1 I will probably be able to tell you a rough plot line of the rest of the book. Comment if you are like me and want another Castaways book. I want it so bad. Its not like he is getting any younger you know! That did sound rude, but a point needs to be made. Nineteen (maybe twenty) Redwall books, and only three Castaways books!!!!!!!!! Unhappy am I. I found this picture of Redwall Abbey though, and I thought it was a very good representation of Redwall. At least to my strange mind. Oh, and no I didn't find out who anonymous was.

2 comments:

Annie said...

He must know he's running out of plots for the beloved Abbey, after that many books I can tell what the end will be. Don't rush him on a Castaways book! If he rushes it, it will bomb, and I won't be able to out it on my shelf proudly... not that it will fit in my over crowded bookshelf, but still.

Cait said...

i am like u and want another castaways book. i was so angry when i found out he was doing another redwall!

Beccas Favs