Monday, October 27, 2008

Movies

Okay, I meant to post this yesterday, but I was having to much fun playing video games with dad. This is a post to comment on your annoyances of movies. And who thinks that there should be another pirates movie? I do. I know that there are probably going to be several
people saying that that would be horrible, but I want to know how they are going to fix the Will Turner
problem. No I do not know why I chose to do such a weird post, but I am doing it. Anyway, how about how lame the new Star Wars are? I mean, how could they get so far off on how much worse the new ones are, from the old ones? Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame!!!!!! And here is the proof for one of them! Did
you know that Hayden Christianson had to wear stilts so that he was as tall as the old movies Darth Vader? Just an odd fact. Oh! and how about the new Mummy movie huh?
I couldn't believe that they had a new Evelin. I can tell you that I wasn't to happy about it. I do think that they got the son pretty good though. I have no picture of those movies though.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Ahm... is that two pictures of Keira Knightly or one of her and one of Orlando Bloom? It is very hard to tell, either she is to manly or he a sissy...

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

Yes I want another pirate movie. and i loved starwars, your weird! ( in a good way ) andddddddd haven't seen the new mummy ,HAHA

Beccas Favs