Monday, October 20, 2008

This has no title, for I am out of ideas.

Hey guys. Kenzie, you do read my blog! Comment sometime. Anyway, I am at my Grannie Annie's, and she is watching Little People, Big World. I just noticed that Doomwyte was out! For those who don't know, it is the (I think) nineteenth book in the Redwall series. They are getting pretty repetitive, but I still want it. There is a kiosk at the mall that my Grannie Annie got me this great necklace there. It is a christian accessory place, and it sounds really cool. She got me a dog tag that has this verse on it.
"Let no one look down on your youthfulness,
but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity,
show yourself an example of those who believe."
1 Timothy 4:12
There are more verses, and several colors. Their isn't a lot, but I still think it is really cool. In case anyone is interested, the web address is www.wordwearonline.com. Oh, and Shiloh, could we go to a theater in Modesto? Now I am done with telling individual people things, because I am done with this entry. See you later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh! The new Redwall book is out already? I'm going to the book store right after school...

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

Hey Becca I think I am goin so maybe I could give you a ride or something!!! Well I hope I am goin! haha

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca,
Yea, I'm planning on McHenry. I'll let everyone know for sure though on Friday.

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot that the redwall book was out! I hope we get it soon!!

Beccas Favs