I am so undecided. I might be sick, bit then I might not. Only time will tell. I really don't have much to say, but I felt like blogging. Went to a baby shower today. That was fun. And there are people over right now, which means that even though I could fall asleep, like, right now, I can't because there is a bunch of noise and a lot of lights on. It wouldn't bother me if I was already asleep, but I am not, so I am asleep on my feet. In case anybody was wondering about the picture, it is tissues, which signifies my 1/2 stuffed up, 1/2 runny nose. A.K.A., miserableness. Okay, enough complaining, I promise that the next time I blog it won't be me complaining the whole time. Promise!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Updates
I am so undecided. I might be sick, bit then I might not. Only time will tell. I really don't have much to say, but I felt like blogging. Went to a baby shower today. That was fun. And there are people over right now, which means that even though I could fall asleep, like, right now, I can't because there is a bunch of noise and a lot of lights on. It wouldn't bother me if I was already asleep, but I am not, so I am asleep on my feet. In case anybody was wondering about the picture, it is tissues, which signifies my 1/2 stuffed up, 1/2 runny nose. A.K.A., miserableness. Okay, enough complaining, I promise that the next time I blog it won't be me complaining the whole time. Promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So sorry you don't feel well.
Dude! your polls aren't even going to contend. The first movie in a trilogy is always the best (except for Lord of the Rings and the first Star Wars). Common, nobody can like the third Mummy movie better than the first.
i can't vote on your polls cuz i've never seen the movies...BUT, i agree with annie, the 1st movie is almost always the best.
Post a Comment