Unlike Saturday, my week hasn't been that great. So I haven't posted, because I didn't want to bore you with 5 days of bad days. Instead I will do it in 1 post. Yay you, huh? The time change has hit me hard, and I can't figure out why! Since Sunday, everyday I have felt like I am sleeping on my feet! It has been horrible, with the addition of because of being sleep deprived it results in my schoolwork not getting done. Yay me. A highlight though. Tuesday I got a new game for my DS. Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass. It is so much fun! I love it. Tomorrow my parents are going to San Francisco at like 4, and won't be back 'till late. (Open party invite people! Just kidding.) Hopefully Megan will be able to stay the night. But I want to go see Madagascar 2 so bad!!!!! It comes out at like midnight tonight, and I wish I could go, but nobody else is. Tear. Announcement everyone! I have found another cheesy 80's movie that I love! Ghostbusters. I know I am probably going to get boos for this, but oh well!Monday, November 3, 2008
A Contradiction
Unlike Saturday, my week hasn't been that great. So I haven't posted, because I didn't want to bore you with 5 days of bad days. Instead I will do it in 1 post. Yay you, huh? The time change has hit me hard, and I can't figure out why! Since Sunday, everyday I have felt like I am sleeping on my feet! It has been horrible, with the addition of because of being sleep deprived it results in my schoolwork not getting done. Yay me. A highlight though. Tuesday I got a new game for my DS. Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass. It is so much fun! I love it. Tomorrow my parents are going to San Francisco at like 4, and won't be back 'till late. (Open party invite people! Just kidding.) Hopefully Megan will be able to stay the night. But I want to go see Madagascar 2 so bad!!!!! It comes out at like midnight tonight, and I wish I could go, but nobody else is. Tear. Announcement everyone! I have found another cheesy 80's movie that I love! Ghostbusters. I know I am probably going to get boos for this, but oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
well how exciting!! hehe! omgsh soo i finally got the movie you love goonies, andddddd i still need to watch it! hehe! = ]
We're going to the movie tonight when the adults leave... late night showing... let me know.
Post a Comment