Just so everybody knows, this is a hypothetical party that I would like to have, but may have trouble convincing my parents. I will try though. Maybe I can have my dancing party at the same time. That would be fun. Right now I fell like this picture of Captain Hook. Bunches of schemes, that never work out. Oh well! We'll see. Tonight I am going to that worship deal that Morgan Kehlers doing. I'm not even sure what it's supposed to be! except that it is for girls wanting to do worship. I am apologizing in way advance just in case I ever get on the worship team, for possibly (definitely) not being one of the best singers in the world. There have more than likely been worse though, that's for sure!Friday, November 14, 2008
Days, days, days.
Just so everybody knows, this is a hypothetical party that I would like to have, but may have trouble convincing my parents. I will try though. Maybe I can have my dancing party at the same time. That would be fun. Right now I fell like this picture of Captain Hook. Bunches of schemes, that never work out. Oh well! We'll see. Tonight I am going to that worship deal that Morgan Kehlers doing. I'm not even sure what it's supposed to be! except that it is for girls wanting to do worship. I am apologizing in way advance just in case I ever get on the worship team, for possibly (definitely) not being one of the best singers in the world. There have more than likely been worse though, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hi, i hope you don't mind my commenting! i'm homeschooled and a christian too and i just thought i'd tell you that i think your blog is really neat! i like it!
Post a Comment