
1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping, definitely!
2. Real tree or artificial? We've always had an artificial tree.
3. When do you put up your tree? Not untill a week before christmas. Trust me, I try every year for the weekend after thanksgiving!
4. When do you take down your tree? The day after Christmas. (Then it is more like bawling for the tree to stay up:)
5. Do you like eggnog? IT'S MY FAVORITE!!!!:):):)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The only rememberable present I ever got was my iPod Classic last year.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? My mom does...we put it up every year.
8. Hardest person to buy for? I used to say my mom... now I say my dad.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Wyat, Olivia and Eliot.
10. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received? I don't think I ever got something I didn't like.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mailing them is so much more fun!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? All the puppet-like christmas movies that they put on ABC Family every year.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I dunno, whenever I find something that totally owrks with a person.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I have absolutely no idea what this means!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Can I just say that I like all food?
16. White or colored lights? Colored for funness, and white for elegance!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Practically all of them, especially the faster ones because it makes my happier, and Christs birth is a very happy event.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Go to Grannie Annies Christmas Eve, Grannies Christmas morning, and usually a party that night.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I really wish I could! Tear...
20. Angel or Star on top of tree? Angel
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People that won't say, or write, 'Merry Christmas', but say 'Happy Holidays' instead. It's ridiculous!
23. What I love most about Christmas? Seeing all my family together for once.
24. Your favorite Christmas Day childhood Memory? Grannie Annies every Christmas Eve.



2 comments:
hahaha sorry i have done this to many times sooo just look at caities blog orrrrrrrrrrrrr shylohs! = ]
mine's on my blog you know cuz that's where you got it from...I see some of my answers :)
Post a Comment