Hey peoples! So, what do you think of my new blog look hm??? I like it a lot, though I think I might change my pic. Something Disney of course though. Speaking of Disney, I found a whole bunch of new pictures like these, so they will be on a lot of future posts. Bambi was never one of my favorites, to sad, but I thought that this picture was really good. Just signals serenity to me. And peace, happiness, and childish innocence. Odd Becca. And by the way Annie and Shyloh, you have not been the only faithful bloggers. You guys are barely posting anymore! Granted Shyloh has a very good excuse, but Annie? Come on! Lets see... who else is an unfaithful blogger? Darylyn... Caitlin... and Hayden. Oh! and Kaitlin B. I know, I know, give it a couple more months, and I to will probably join you all. But not for now!See Ya!



1 comment:
awwwwwwww i love bambi!!!!! bambi is soo amazing!! lol and i have an excuse, rememeber, i have been grounded!! HAHAHA wait why am i laughin, i hate bein grounded!
Post a Comment