Hey. I am at my Grandma Dian's today! She picked me up yesterday after church, and I won't be back until Thursday morning (in time for thanksgiving with everyone else). Oh I can't wait for thanksgiving! For the spinach dip (some of my absolute favorite), the mashed potatoes,the succulent pies, turkey, and who knows what else!:) Well, these next couple of days will be lounging, and putting up Christmas decor. Oh, and what is with everybody!?! Nobody has been posting! Annie has an excuse, she is out of town, but for the rest of you!?! And nobody is commenting either (tear... sniff).
4 comments:
hey.... i commented. i complimented you and your amazing necklace made out of a spoon. :) also, my favorite thing about thanksgiving is the cranberry sauce that you are supposed to eat with the turkey:) i eat it by itself and i got sick from it once.. i love that stuff:) there i gave you a nice long comment:) i love you:)
-janell<3
hahaha thats funny janell.... o and i had a reason to not comment i was grounded! >.< but i aint anymore! YEA!
i'm commenting and I'll post in a couple minutes ok? and I love cranberry sauce too janell...I always eat it by itself....:)
woohoo:)
Post a Comment