Okay, I love this picture! I wish the artist was a relative so that I wouldn't have to pay hundreds of dollars for it. (I think it was supposed to be like, $950 or something like that. The point is, something on my if I was rich wish list.) Anyway, today is not going to be that exciting I predict. Mom says it is a cleaning day, because we are going to be gone all day tomorrow. We are going to Monterey and the Aquarium! I haven't been for a couple of years, so I am excited. Especially for what we are having for dinner. Bubba Gumps! I am so excited, I haven't been there since I started liking fish, and I loved it even before that! The atmosphere is so great, and so is the food. I hope everyone knows what it is. Comment if you don't and I will explain, because it is awesomeness! I am going to go watch Kung Fu Panda (again. At least for the 3rd time. Once in theaters, Yesterday, and know today!) with my family.Sunday, November 9, 2008
Slow Day
Okay, I love this picture! I wish the artist was a relative so that I wouldn't have to pay hundreds of dollars for it. (I think it was supposed to be like, $950 or something like that. The point is, something on my if I was rich wish list.) Anyway, today is not going to be that exciting I predict. Mom says it is a cleaning day, because we are going to be gone all day tomorrow. We are going to Monterey and the Aquarium! I haven't been for a couple of years, so I am excited. Especially for what we are having for dinner. Bubba Gumps! I am so excited, I haven't been there since I started liking fish, and I loved it even before that! The atmosphere is so great, and so is the food. I hope everyone knows what it is. Comment if you don't and I will explain, because it is awesomeness! I am going to go watch Kung Fu Panda (again. At least for the 3rd time. Once in theaters, Yesterday, and know today!) with my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i love bubba gumps.....it is my favorite resturant. now i'm jealous :(
i love bubba gumps too!!!! = ] cute pic!!!!!!
Post a Comment