Sunday, November 30, 2008
Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!
I really don't have much to say right now. I have been at my dads since Saturday morning, and life really isn't the most fast forward, I have tons of news everyday, so I haven't really posted. Hence my title as well. On Friday I am hoping to go over to Mariahs to stay the night. I am really looking forward to that. Let me just put it this way; when we get together we stay up 'till like 4 or 5 in the morning watching movies and playing our DS. In plural by the way, I just don't know how to write it in plural. I now have my own, so she'll be playing my "Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass", while I will be playing "Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness". And trust me on this, we will probably still be up when dawn breaks. Dads cat Loki ran away for a couple of days. He is an inside cat, and he likes to escape every couple of years. Anyway he has been hiding from dad so much, that I almost never see him. He's almost as bad as Annie's Gilbert. I haven't said anything about thanksgiving, so here's a recap. I went to Annie's house for the first half of the day. Annie and I sang Phantom of the Opera while everybody else (we were in her room. Only us older girls) stared at us like we were crazy. It was very interesting. I am getting pretty good at singing along with music, and not caring if I sound good or not. Any way, the food was pretty good, and we made a music video. I never got to see it, I left to early. But it was fun making it. I got to pretend that I was having a heart attack, that I heard someone knocking on the other side of a wall, and threatening someone to wreak my car. If someone wants more info on that, than they can ask Annie or Caitlin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ahem, Gilbert dosn't hide... he just likes to avoid people.
yeah, like when he goes under his favorite orange chair and falls asleep with his tail sticking out from underneath...it's so cute when he does that! :)
Post a Comment