Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Okay, okay I give in. Not like anybody has tried to get me to do this, but I never do these so... for once I am going to! (Underline the for once.)
Part 1:
(x) Skipped school
( )Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Been to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
( ) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x)Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
( ) Got a speeding ticket
Part 2:
1. Any nickname? Not really... but Hayden has come up with some interesting ones before.
2. Favorite drink? If I had to choose... I couldn't.
3. Mother's name? Jenny (Jennifer)
4. Tattoo? NO!
5. How much do you love your job/school? job: on a scale of 1-10...4
6. Birthplace? Doctors Hospital , Modesto CA
7. Favorite vacation spot? Either the ocean or the mountains.
8. Ever been to Africa ? Nope
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? :)
10. Ever been on TV? no
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? No
12. Ever been in a car accident? nope
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? yes.
14. Favorite salad dressing? Zesty Italian
15. Favorite pie? cheesecake, pumpkin
16. Favorite movie? Do you have to ask?!? Okay I will tell you anyway: Goonies!!!:)
17. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and Christmas
18. Favorite Dessert? Practically everything that falls under that cadigory.
19. Favorite food? ALL FOOD. What can I say, I love my food.
20. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday, Friday
21. Favorite brand of Body wash? Don't have one.
22. Favorite toothpaste? Again; don't have one.
23. Favorite smell? Vanilla, Seashore air...
24. What do you do to relax? Video games, TV, Books...
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? At UCDavis probably
26. Furthest place you will send this message? it's not an email so I'm not sending it...
27. Who will respond to this the fastest? ...Darylyn?
28. Who won't respond? Annie, Hayden, Makenzie

2 comments:

Cait said...

once again:
my answers are on my blog if you want to read them check it out i'm not filling this thing out again since everyone posted it on their blog after i sent it.
did you know almost all (well, not almost all, just ALL) of the q+a's on shy's blog came from me? i am like the top of the chain on these things. (although i don't make them up)
OH, WOW, I COMMENTED!
pretend I'm sticking my tongue out at you...

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

so sorry if you wanna see them just go to my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beccas Favs