I know, I know, when you go to Bubba Gumps your supposed to eat shrimp or fish, but my parents wouldn't get me anything that I wanted (I have expensive taste in food) so I went with a cheeseburger and fries. It was still sooooooooo yum! The Aquarium was pretty cool to, but I can't rave on it anymore; I've been to it to many times. But it was still was pretty cool. And, we did a weird historical walk, and I already knew almost all of the weird facts that they asked. Like what they made with the cow fat. Candles and soap. Reading does wonders for the knowledge collecting mind. And Caitlin, you can't whine about nobody commenting on your blog when you don't comment on other peoples! And anyway, I commented 3 times yesterday. Now, how about this bust of Bell? Beautiful right? I thought so. If only I had the talent to paint and sculpt like this. Oh well. Tomorrow is One Worship and I am so excited! Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Yesterday...
I know, I know, when you go to Bubba Gumps your supposed to eat shrimp or fish, but my parents wouldn't get me anything that I wanted (I have expensive taste in food) so I went with a cheeseburger and fries. It was still sooooooooo yum! The Aquarium was pretty cool to, but I can't rave on it anymore; I've been to it to many times. But it was still was pretty cool. And, we did a weird historical walk, and I already knew almost all of the weird facts that they asked. Like what they made with the cow fat. Candles and soap. Reading does wonders for the knowledge collecting mind. And Caitlin, you can't whine about nobody commenting on your blog when you don't comment on other peoples! And anyway, I commented 3 times yesterday. Now, how about this bust of Bell? Beautiful right? I thought so. If only I had the talent to paint and sculpt like this. Oh well. Tomorrow is One Worship and I am so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ok, ok I'm commenting! and I do comment on other people's blogs, just not yours! jk i <3 u!
Post a Comment