Okay, I meant to save this picture until I had something mature (like that will ever happen!) and soulful to say, but it seamed to fit in what I am posting about. I have a question that I want you all to answer. Who is ready for Christmas break? Who is starting to fell worn out and their agenda wwaaayyyyy to full? Who needs a break? Who needs that candlelight to grow brighter into daytime? ME!!! I say we all get together and have an end of the year party! Especially us homeschoolers that can't drive yet, ergo we don't have a life! Besides that, church was really good last night. I think that they must have gotten special permission to play worship really loud. It was so great. I am getting so swamped with math! After I take the CAHSEE, my workload will go really far down, just by eliminating this one math class I am taking for the CAHSEE. Which I am taking on top of my normal math class. (Geometry is so much easier than Algebra 2.) On a last note, I will let you know when I figure out more about my party idea. Later!



3 comments:
MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! hehe:)
OMGSH AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!! ok for sure! since i live like 3 seconds away!! yea
I can't wait for christmas break!!! and I will come to your party!
<3 u!
cait
Post a Comment