Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lost

Hey guys. I have been feeling a little like Stitch right here lately, which is why I haven't been saying anything about myself this last week. I have been having the annual which side of my family do I spend which holiday with? It's aggravating, and it's a miracle I still love the holidays. I have made my decisions for this year now, and please pray for me while I tell each side of my family what my choice is. I know mom would say I am being over dramatic, but this is really hard for me. Also just to say now, if I act a little testy right about now, cut me some slack, my mind will probably be somewhere else. Though there is a happy point to my post. I had one of those classically great weekends this last weekend. I got to help out my Grannie Annie for a couple of hours on Saturday, which I love to do. That night I went to the Severens house for a fight (my parents and them are into UFC) and Caitlin and I had some good fellowship time for a couple of hours. It was really fun. Sunday I got to sleep in (even though I was sad about missing church) and them my parents took the kids and I to go see Madagascar 2. All I got to say is HILARIOUS! Afterward the took me to Annie's, and I got to hang out with them for the rest of the day. (And might I say that Get Smart was FUNNY!:)

No comments:

Beccas Favs