Sunday, January 18, 2009

100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is my 100th post and I have only been on since the middle of September. I am at Darylyns house right now, and she was just singing me a song about her fat cat. It was quite humorous. I really want to say something really cool and interesting for my 100th post, but I couldn't come up with anything. Besides Darylyn Starn is the most amazing person on the world, blah, blah, blah, just so you know she told me to put that on here. I think that these pictures are so awesome. I think that Darylyn needs new speakers or something for her computer. It was so weird!!!!! I am so not used to second service anymore!!! I went with Darylyn this morning, and it was strange. There were so many people and add the Junior Highers that were there because pastor David was at home. Anyway, I am being annoyed to go outside, so I will see you later..PS: DARYLYN WANTS YOU TO KNOW SHE WANTS TO GO OUTSIDE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOLZ!! = D Now you know why as well.

No comments:

Beccas Favs