Hey guys. It is kind of late, and I am feeling very discouraged at this point. This might be one of the more personal posts I put. Tonight it is very difficult to me to remind myself not to think about boys... at this point in my walk with our magnificent savior I am trying to dedicate myself to not caring about what my future will be. I am trying to wait for the one guy that God has handpicked for me, and the right time as well. In this day and age it is
really hard. I just would like you guys to send out a prayer for me, that my stubborn pig-headed heart can let go of the daydreams, and just wait.
2 comments:
it's not bad to daydream, just don't put a certain face on your daydreams and don't let your life get centered around them instead of everything else that God has for you right now:) i love you, i will pray for you:)
-janelly<3
It's totally not bad to daydream about a boy, or even a certain boy, its just bad when that becomes your obsession, when it becomes all you think about, and all you wanna think about. I totally did that, and It was horrible until I got everything right... DUDE I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU MEAN THOUGH! ughh waiting is soo hard! but such a good thing, and makes it such a sweeter thing when you are older. BUT trust me I am prayin for you!!! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH
darylyn
Post a Comment