Saturday, January 24, 2009

Books Can Set You Free...

Okay, why is everybody in a blogging slump or something?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Am I the only faithful blogger anymore?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Sure, a couple of you have an excuse, but I know of at least a couple of you that have none whatsoever!!! Anyway, enough of that. There really hasn't been much going on here. Which is quite fine with me actually, I need weekends sometimes where you don't do much of anything. I have been doing a lot of facebooking, blogging, goodreads, and psych watching online today. I love the saying on this picture because it reminds me of the things I like best about books. Books can take me any where I want them to. Some of my biggest goals in life is to travel, and I realize the fact that most of my traveling plans won't happen. I can read a book and it can take me wherever it leads. That is one thing about my warped brain that I like. I can set myself in the book, so its like I am right there watching, and sometimes being the character experiencing these things that I read about. I am not sure why I chose tonight about this all of a sudden, but I did and this might be one of those posts that turn out to sound like I might actually be smart! I know, I know, it sounds ludicrous. Oh well, aren't you glad you know me :D

4 comments:

tacykerr said...

:)books are amazing. sorry i haven't posted. i haven't been "in the mood" to write. sorry. xoxoo
-janelly<3

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

i heart books...and i am lazy. and dont want topost.... i want to go to bed....and sleep....forever....and.ever.....andever... kk maybe not that long, but for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time

Cait said...

I am glad I know you Becca!!!!
And I posted today. YAY ME!!!! But I agree with Darilyn, I would rather sleep. for a LONG time.
cait

Kendra Logan said...

I love books! They're beast. And I've been posting daily! You just don't read my blog, lol

Beccas Favs