Okay, I SO TOTALLY LOVE THIS SHIRT!♥!♥! It's the bomb. Oh yea. Anyway, I haven't posted in awhile have I? Oh well. DETOUR was so totally awesome! I won't tell you about it, because I would prefer to tell you in person, so if you want to hear about it from me, call me. My mom is seriously scaring me. I think I might be the only person I know with this problem. My mom is fantastic on the drums for Rock Band 2. She is playing it on either medium or hard, and we've only had it for a week! And getting in the %90 percents! I am catching up to! My mom wants me to tell you that she will take on any one of my friends on Rock Band, anytime. I tried to upload a video of her doing it on here, but it was taking all day (literally) and more, so I gave up. Tomorrow I am going to Kenzies for a sleepover for her birthday. I can't believe she is turning 16. I can't believe Danae is turning 16 next month. I can't believe I am turning 16 in less than 9 months!!! Its just not fair, my teens are going way to fast!!! I don't like. It depresses me. It seems like just yesterday Danae, Kenzie and I were walking through the Jr. High doors for the first time. And now all the Jr. Highers are so tiny!!! AGHHHH!!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Not now, I'm busy
Okay, I SO TOTALLY LOVE THIS SHIRT!♥!♥! It's the bomb. Oh yea. Anyway, I haven't posted in awhile have I? Oh well. DETOUR was so totally awesome! I won't tell you about it, because I would prefer to tell you in person, so if you want to hear about it from me, call me. My mom is seriously scaring me. I think I might be the only person I know with this problem. My mom is fantastic on the drums for Rock Band 2. She is playing it on either medium or hard, and we've only had it for a week! And getting in the %90 percents! I am catching up to! My mom wants me to tell you that she will take on any one of my friends on Rock Band, anytime. I tried to upload a video of her doing it on here, but it was taking all day (literally) and more, so I gave up. Tomorrow I am going to Kenzies for a sleepover for her birthday. I can't believe she is turning 16. I can't believe Danae is turning 16 next month. I can't believe I am turning 16 in less than 9 months!!! Its just not fair, my teens are going way to fast!!! I don't like. It depresses me. It seems like just yesterday Danae, Kenzie and I were walking through the Jr. High doors for the first time. And now all the Jr. Highers are so tiny!!! AGHHHH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Blah, blah, blah. I'm older than you and I still teen years left... a year is a long time!
OMGSH I KNOW!! lolz OOOOooooOOoOoooOOO I AM ALMOST FIFTEEN! ONLY 3 MONTHS AND 14 DAYS AUGHHHHHH = ] SOOO EXCITED
hehe:)technically, you're only like halfway through your teen years:)
the JH-ers do seem to be getting smaller, don't they? :)
Post a Comment