Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rad Heart

I finally figured out how to put pictures from photobucket on here!!! I am so stinkin excited. I was putting the wrong link in before. Anyway, Kenzies party was really fun last night, but... you had to be there. So I won't go on about all the funny things that happened there like I always do. Today I really haven't done anything besides lay around. Hey, come on, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, from 6 to 9 this morning. I watched a new Psych today, it was very enjoyable. And now I want to eat a pineapple. Yea I know, lame. Tomorrow is my little cousin Sophie's 2 birthday party in the afternoon. But before that I get to go to church! I am so psyched, I need it really badly right about now. I hope I get to see the pictures from DETOUR. By the way, has anybody heard anything about High School Winter Camp? My dad said that he heard something about it last Sunday, the Sunday we were all at DETOUR so I didn't get to hear it.

3 comments:

tacykerr said...

i think it is going to be in late february, i think rhonda and bree were talking about it.. idk:)

Cait said...

it is definitely NOT lame to want to eat pineapple!!!! pineapple is bomb and it is my belief that you should eat some every day! jk...

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

Its in late february. I saw it on the church website I think, or one of those websites! hehehe!

Beccas Favs