Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Much? Not Really

Isn't this so pretty!?! It almost makes me think Anne of Green Gables. I'm sad I didn't get to go to church tonight. It made me very sad, and I hope you all appreciate the fact that I didn't go so whoever went didn't get sick! I hope you all are grateful for my sacrifice. I love sarcasm, don't you? I know it was really cold today, but I have this spot in my house where during the whole time that the sun is up, you get a lot of warmth through it, so I was quite warm with the window shut, so I opened it and enjoyed a fully open window all day. I tell you it can get like an oven in that spot in the summer though. Eliot's been sick since Saturday, so we haven't really been going anywhere. Hopefully we will all be fine by this weekend, 'cause there is no way on earth that I will not be going to church on Sunday and Monday. My parents are turning on American Idol, so I am finishing this post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pic is pretty. i love the pink too! i hope everyone is feeling better by Satturday!

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

I MISSED YOU and i really like this picture!!!!!!!!!

Cait said...

I know I hope Eliot gets better too bcause it'll be so sad if you have to miss the Redwall feast tomorrow! :( I missed you wed.!
luv u my cousin!
cait

Beccas Favs