
I am so
stinkin' excited!!!!!!

You know those weekends where you had something planed but it didn't end up happening? And then all of a sudden you are doing something every minute of every day? Yea, well this last weekend was one of those weekends. And its still not over!!!!!!! Last night I stayed the night here at Annie's and then today I am going with her and her group of friends (I think everyone has a good idea who that is) and we are going to
Monteray!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH!!!!!!! I haven't been since last year so I am pretty excited. Yea, but anyway, Friday night I ended up staying the night at my Grannie
Annie's house, Saturday I went over to
Catlin's house (I had a horribly good time) that night her dad took us back to my house and he stayed with here until, like, 10 and then yesterday I was at
Darylyn's all day, and then last night
Annie's! And today the beach!!!!!! I'm sorry but this almost never happens so I am really excited!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had fun over here! I did too. I love getting to talk with you since we don't get to do that often. We should do it again soon though!!! ily!
Cait
Post a Comment