Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monterey

Okay, you know those week ends where you're like, darn! there is nothing to do, and then all of a sudden you have something planned out for every second of every day? Well, I had one of those weekends. I personal like those, they are quite enjoyable to me as long as the business is with friends. Friday night I stayed the night with my Grannie
Annies, Saturday afternoon I went over to Caitlins, and then her and uncle Kevin came over until 10. Sunday I went to church with Darylyn and hung out with her until evening service. That afternoon before we left church I figured out Annie and her group were going to the beach on Monday. So naturally I wormed my way in, and at church that night I went home with her to stay the night and then the next morning we went to Monterey. It was Annie, Hayden, Chris, Mandy, and me. I had quite the enjoyable day. We went to 3 beaches, (And I had to climb a pillar. If you know me and you saw how high this thing was you'd be impressed) we got one of those bikes that you can fit 6 people on and road that for 2 hours. I even drove, and even though everybody else yeld at me the whole time, I think I did pretty good. We got dinner after that and headed home. Oh, and I love these pictures I took by the way.










4 comments:

Annie said...

Your pictures turned out really nice. It was a great day all in all. I'll send you my few pictures asap.

Cait said...

oh, it's Mandy, a y, not ie. *smirk*
lol pretend I am sticking my tongue out at you. and just so you know I wince every time my phone rings and bohemian rapsody starts playing. I can't get that creepy picture out of my head.

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

haha sounds like you guys had fun!

Annie said...

Ooo... you spelled it with an 'ie'! Mandy does NOT like it spelled that way.

Beccas Favs