This is the best picture I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!! Yes Darylyn, I know, I am stealing all of your pics. Oh well, I like them!!!!! Well, this is my 99th post, so I am trying to figure out something fun to do for my 100th post. I started blogging in the middle of September, and I already have 99 posts!!!!!!! I blog a lot, don't I? I want to know when winter camp is!!!!!! I am looking forward to it so much, and I don't even know when it is yet. Or where. Or how much. Or anything for that matter. It saddens me. I have my horrible math class in 15 minutes, and I can tell you I am not looking forward to that! An hour and 15 minutes going over the homework that I got right, and taught my self the week before!!!! For some reason unknown to me, my mother still makes me take it, even though I don't need it!!!! Oh well, at least I get to take Drivers Ed soon. Just waiting on my mom to call the peoples and set it up. I really feel the need for Darylyn to call me back right about now. And for some Jolly Ranchers. Those are my favorite candy. Maybe a steak to. And some mash potatoes and gravy. And some asparagus. Or brussel sprouts. And maybe some cheesecake afterward. I think I just want a steak really badly. I can't wait for the weekend when I don't have to do any more school, for 2 glorious days!!!!!! I really like the new American Idol judge though. And I can't believe that they only have it on for 2 days a week instead of 3!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well. Well, math class is in 5 minutes. Yea me.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
They say I have A.D.D....
This is the best picture I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!! Yes Darylyn, I know, I am stealing all of your pics. Oh well, I like them!!!!! Well, this is my 99th post, so I am trying to figure out something fun to do for my 100th post. I started blogging in the middle of September, and I already have 99 posts!!!!!!! I blog a lot, don't I? I want to know when winter camp is!!!!!! I am looking forward to it so much, and I don't even know when it is yet. Or where. Or how much. Or anything for that matter. It saddens me. I have my horrible math class in 15 minutes, and I can tell you I am not looking forward to that! An hour and 15 minutes going over the homework that I got right, and taught my self the week before!!!! For some reason unknown to me, my mother still makes me take it, even though I don't need it!!!! Oh well, at least I get to take Drivers Ed soon. Just waiting on my mom to call the peoples and set it up. I really feel the need for Darylyn to call me back right about now. And for some Jolly Ranchers. Those are my favorite candy. Maybe a steak to. And some mash potatoes and gravy. And some asparagus. Or brussel sprouts. And maybe some cheesecake afterward. I think I just want a steak really badly. I can't wait for the weekend when I don't have to do any more school, for 2 glorious days!!!!!! I really like the new American Idol judge though. And I can't believe that they only have it on for 2 days a week instead of 3!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well. Well, math class is in 5 minutes. Yea me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
UGHHHHHHHHHH UR SUPPOSED TO CALL MEHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
i LO\/E cheesecake with all my heart:)
ps:did you guys already do your evil plan thingy?
you're hungry aren't you? and I don't like the new judge, she seems like a snot to me.
but she's better than paula
i like the new judge way better than paula...buttttttt i think paula is kinda funny, lolz like i really don't like her but american idol, just wouldnt be american idol without her!
Post a Comment